Spring Food Drive
The ICM Food Pantry serves many individuals experiencing homelessness, so individual-sized items are greatly appreciated.
- Protein: Canned Tuna, Canned Chicken, Chunky Soups, Canned Meats, Canned Beef Stew, Canned Beans, Baked Beans, Canned Chili
- Milk Products: Powdered Milk, Instant Breakfast Drinks
- Vegetables: Canned Vegetables, Vegetable Soup, Canned Tomato Products, Spaghetti Sauce, V-8 Juice
- Fruits: Canned Fruit, Raisins, Applesauce, Dried Fruits, Fruit Leather (100% fruit), Canned & Boxed 100% Juice
- Oils & Sweets: Vegetable Oil, Jelly and Jam, Mayonnaise, Pastries
- Rice & Pasta: Canned Pasta and Ravioli, Rice and Rice Mixes, Noodle Mixes, Dry Noodles and Pastas, Macaroni and Cheese Mix
- Cereals & Crackers: Cold Cereals, Bran Cereal, Shredded Wheat, Hot Cereal Mixes, Oatmeal, Bread & Muffin Mixes, Pancake Mix, Whole-Grain Crackers, Granola Bars, Graham Crackers
ABOUT ICM FOOD PANTRY
The Pantry serves 80-100 men, women, and children each Saturday of the year. Guests make over 6,400 visits to the Pantry each year, receiving 69,000 pounds of food—enough food for 58,000 meals. Supporters of the pantry donate half of the food that is served.
To Schedule a Pickup, please e-mail Jack Reed at email@example.com your home address to arrange for a pickup on Monday March 25th at 8:30am.