We are looking for artists of all types to come and share your finely crafted handiwork to the visitors of the 2017 Merry Artists Craft Market.
When: Saturday, November 4th 2017 : 10AM-2PM
Inman Park United Methodist Church
1015 Edgewood Ave
Atlanta, GA 30307
Application Info & Guidelines:
Applications now available! Please click here to download the application and guidelines.
**PLEASE NOTE: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.
- All applicants must submit a $5 non-refundable application fee along with their application form. Checks will be cashed upon receipt.
- The form must be filled out completely, dated, and signed by the applicant. All required enclosures must accompany the application to be eligible for consideration. Incomplete applications will be returned for clarification and may cause a delay in processing.
- All items exhibited and sold at the show must be the handmade work of the applicant. Only those items listed on the application and approved by the committee may be sold at the show. Applicant must be present for the duration of the show.
- All applicants must submit two 4×6 photos of your craft. Failure to include photos will result in denial of your application.
- There is a maximum number of spaces for craft vendors. If these are filled before your application is received, we hope you’ll apply again in 2018.
Applications can be submitted using one of two methods:
- Via email:
- Scan your application and two 4×6 photos and send to IPUMCMerry@outlook.com.
- Mail a separate application fee $5.00 Non-refundable check
- Mail a check for booth fee (and electricity, if applicable) to Inman Park United Methodist Church, Attention Merry Artist Craft Market, 1015 Edgewood Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30307.
- Via snail mail:
- Download and print out the application HERE.
- Mail application, photos, $5 application fee (check), and booth fee (and electricity, if applicable), to Inman Park United Methodist Church with Attention Merry Artist Market, 1015 Edgewood Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30307.
- Please note: all booth space sizes are approximate, given the shape of our facility and placement of columns, etc.
- Single Space: $50 – 8×10 feet (Approximately 80 ft.)
- Double Space: $100 – 16×20 feet (Approximately 160 ft.)
- Shared Single: $75 – Limit 2 vendors. Both must submit a separate application with a check for $37.50 each.
- Electricity: $10 – electricity is available on a first-come basis.
- Booth fee checks will be cashed when the applicant receives notification of acceptance in the show.
- Checks from applicants on the waiting list will not be cashed but held until a space might become available.
Product description and photographs are used in the selection process. Prior participation does not guarantee acceptance, nor do we provide the opportunity to reserve a space or obtain the same space for consecutive years. The number of participants in each category is limited in order to present a well-balanced show. Selections will be made by a special committee and their decisions will be final. Applicants who are not chosen to participate will be placed on a waiting list. Notifications will be sent by email starting in September.
Holiday Festival Silent Auction
All participants are required to provide one item with a minimum value of $25 for the auction. This item cannot be a gift certificate and must be a good representation of the items you will be selling at the show.
- Booth locations will be carefully chosen with respect to both competing and complementing products in order to provide a positive experience for all participants. Only one category per booth is allowed (except if shared).
- Participants must provide their own set-ups, tables, chairs, and display equipment suitable for an indoor show.
- Electricity is limited, but we will try to accommodate as many as possible on a first-come basis.
- Displays and merchandise must not exceed 8 feet in height. Tents and canopies are not allowed.
- Tables must be draped to the floor on all sides to hide storage items, and booth must be kept clean.
- Candidates for political office or representatives of political causes or parties do not qualify as vendors.
- Sale of live animals or plants is prohibited. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Vendors that sell food or baked goods must show that they are inspected by the health department.
- Please keep in mind that Inman Park United Methodist Church is both a sacred and historic place.
- Vendors are expected to have enough merchandise to last through the show. Early takedown is not permitted.
- Sales Tax and any State license requirements are your responsibility. We do not keep a commission of your sales.
Booth set-up is Friday and Saturday. Vendors may load between 6-8pm on Friday, November 3rd, or between 7-9am on Saturday, November 4th. Arrival times will be scheduled at your convenience. Please circle your preferred time in the space provided on the application form to assist with our planning.
Each vendor will have one hour to unload their vehicle from a reserved space near the building. We will try to accommodate everyone, if at all possible. All unloading will end at 7:30pm on Friday, and 9am on Saturday. Booth set-ups must be completed by 5 pm. Overnight security will not be provided, however, the church facility will be locked.
No unloading or parking on the grass.
Allow yourself adequate time. There are stairs – but no elevators – leading down to the church basement where the Market will be held.
Take-down: breakdown of all booths begins promptly at 2 p.m. Saturday November 4th. No early take-downs allowed.
All spaces in the church parking lot will be reserved for festival attendees on Saturday. Vendors and volunteers must move their vehicles after set up and park in the nearby offsite parking area.
Booth fee refunds will be given at the discretion of the Committee and only if another artist can take your spot before October 22nd.
The Market Committee will be happy to answer any questions. Please email us at: